Clean-up review entry page
- Give some style :-). Make use of right-side of page. Too much crammed at bottom.
- Questions are a bit confusing: "Would you mind other travellers asking you about this?" give a yes or no box to check, not just a single box. Or rewrite statement in the affirmative.
- Final link at the bottom says "submit query", "submit review" better.
- Next page gives you the opportunity to load a pic, but the "load" link is broken, doesn't light up or do anything when you click it. Also, if you don't want to load a pic, there is no other optional link to get back to pitchup.
- Maybe the final step is a link to see your review live or a link to get back to the campsite you were reviewing...give something to link on so you don't have a dead end page.
6. To begin, when I clicked "add review", I was directed to login. Once I logged in, there was no link bringing me back to the review I was trying to make. I had to go to the homepage, find the campsite, click "add review" again.