180 results found
-
I think it would be a good idea if you had recommended fully serviced pitches. I often plough through your fab sites looking for fully servi
Good idea pls advertise fully serviced pitches. I am of the older customer and don't want to be carrying water ECT. None of your sites advertised on first page this fact. It would be great to go to your page and see fully serviced. Instead of near beach ECT. Thanks for the opportunity to suggest this. Les
3 votes -
Remove Ashton Hall Campsite from your site
If a Campsite isn't fit for use it needs to be acknowledged. Ashton Hall Campsite is appalling. The pitches have no stone and are full of moss and mud. The road is a danger to our vehicles. If you happen to come across the owner/manager beware as he is very aggressive in his nature. We arrived and left the same day due to how awful the man was to both myself and my husband. Other customers were complaining about the mud saying their outfits were filthy. I lost £140, they wouldn't refund me. I felt abused enough to raise a…
3 votes -
Add Ebike charging as a feature
Allow site owners to add ebike charging as a feature, would also be useful to have phone charging listed as a feature. For people cycle touring these can both be essential.
3 votes -
Check prices
Check prices for weekends and banks holidays ..
I booked a site paid the price on your site, when I got there they put me on a lower priced pitch because it was a Bank holiday weekend.
Maybe ask if they charge more for weekends and bank holidays and put it on your site
But there was no other prices on your site, so I had to take the one they offered3 votes -
Make it possible to seach for multiple pitch types at the same time
Before you changed the site design, it used to be possible to add both tent and campervan to the search, now I can only pick one or the other.
Please revert it to the way it was before.
3 votes -
Tell campsites there is no way I'd pay some of their prices, just for a one man hiking tent. I can book a bed and breakfast cheaper
A price for hikers. We take up no room. And often only want a little water, to then move on.
People do not like wild campers, we do that for free. Personally I'd rather use a campsite that's reasonably priced for a night's pitch.But not at some of these utterly ludicrous costs.
Camping / hiking isn't supposed to cost a second mortgage3 votes -
give more information for motorhomes
The information you provide is great for caravan owners, but if you have a motorhome you need to know if towns or attractions/shops are walkable or if public transport is close by.
3 votes -
Improve filters
Add lodge amenities filters that are missing from on site accomodation. It seems to be the only site that doesn't let you filter by private hot tub, only hot tubs on site in general is an available filter.
3 votes -
Changing the term Play area in Features to Playground
When contacting sites to ask for photos when they've ticked 'play area' in their Features section, some sites just send a photo of an empty field or area of the camping field where children are permitted to play. Usually we would interpret this box being ticked to mean that there is some kind of play structure, swings etc.
I think changing the term in Features from Play area to Playground might help avoid confusion as it implies more of a created playground than just an area for playing. I'd say this comes up maybe 25% of the time. It would…
3 votes -
Provide the ability to filter out sites that require you to be a member of a caravan club
Too many caravan club sites are being advertised on pitchup and not all campers/caravaners are a member. It is incredibly frustrating having to scroll through loads of sites stating that you must be a member of the caravan club etc. An option to filter these out would be very helpful
3 votes -
Make Campfire searches more accurate
I specifically searched for sites that allow campfires, and bought my ingredients based on cooking on a firepit, but when I got there the site did NOT allow campfires. I also nearly booked a site that is classed as allowing campfires then re-read the description and it said specified "no campfires or barbecues".
3 votes -
Add a filter for kettle pls :-)
that's the idea!
3 votes -
Please inform whoever maybe looking at the initial advertisement adult only or family friendly
I use adult only campsites
3 votes -
Contact golf courses and bring them on board. They have huge carparks, lovely showers and usially a reataurant. Then have a golf search!
Contact golf courses and bring them on board. They have huge carparks, lovely showers and usually a restaurant. Then have a golf search!
3 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
value for money
how about putting sites on that people think are real value for money as it is getting more expensive
2 votes -
put in a tick box for eco / green holidays
Many people want to have a holiday that doesn't cost the earth in carbon emissions, putting a search that enables that person to look for somewhere that is off grid, composting loos, close to nature etc will help that person.
2 votes -
'motorcycle friendly'
add to search for motorcycle friendly sites. This should also include approach onto site as gravel is not the motorcyclists best friend. Also on sites I need to know that I can park my vehicle next to my tent and whether I am allocated a pitch or I can choose where to pitch in the given field.
2 votes -
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?