Help us improve! (provided by Uservoice)

Be honest, be brutal and be bold. We want to hear about any and all bugs, tweaks and new feature ideas! This clever little user feedback site allows you to leave suggestions and/or vote for those left by others. The votes create a rating system that helps us to identify the most pressing issues.

Help us improve! (provided by Uservoice)

Categories

1. I had booked a stay at a holiday park in Devon. This has today been cancelled by the holiday park due to Covid 19. The holiday park stated that because I booked through Pitchup that Pitchup were responsible for refunding me. Pitchup have refused. They have refused to refund me and have offered me 'future credit'. Future credit in these times of uncertainty is absurd. We don't know if we are going to have any airlines left, let alone camping-booking websites. Why should Pitchup keep my money when it was not me that cancelled the holiday. Future credit is ridiculous;…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I don't want to have to tell the booking engine each time I use it that my tent requires a certain pitch size, nor do I want to say that I am 2 adults and 2 children (and their ages). When I book I generally need the same size pitch with or without electric hookup - so you should be able to remember that and only show me sites that can accommodate me!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I looked up Wild Camping, and the page was good. But when I clicked on places in England, the ones near me weren't Wild Camping sites at all! We've just been wild camping at a site with a compost toilet, a watering can shower, one cold water tap and that was it - fantastic! In the middle of a woodland. This is the type of place we'd like to go back to, but you don't seem to have that kind of place??

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use drop down boxes to select dates as current way to input is really annoying!! The dates jump off when you try and add more makes website irrutating

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. LATER IN THE YEAR. a MORE COMFORTABLE WAY OF GETTING A CHEAP BREAK SHOULD STILL BE ON PEOPLES MINDS ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE NO CHILDREN WITH THEM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A link on your account that allows you to chip away at the full price of the holiday in advance without being asked for money on a set date. Ie pay off £20 her or £40 there a week or fortnight

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi, myself & my boyfriend will be touring Cornwall in a Campervan for a week and found it frustrating that we had to book each campsite separately! A 'touring' option where you can pay one deposit and plan your route would be very helpful!

Also an App would be even better ;)

Thanks,
    Nicky

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fantastic website - really useful, but I had to keep swapping from one listing to another to compare campsites, which got a bit confusing as I was looking at 13 favourites! It would be great to see several listings at once to compare key features & narrow down my choices.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have set the twin axle filter but it still comes up with sites that do not permit twin axle vehicles. Most annoying.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lots of parks only sell caravans, why not identify them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Live Chat Support for Websites is very Important but it only takes time to install live chat, More thing is that,
    it is important to wisely choose the Trained Live Chat Operators which helps to Increase the sales leads.
    Etc: Rapid Live Chat Software helps to Chat 24*7 Hours or days to your website visitors, More information please visit http://www.rapidlivechat.co.uk/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We have small campervan and a mini awning for storage. We have noticed that we are often required to pay the same as someone with a large caravan and a car or a much larger motor home. We don’t need drainage, just an EHU. Also often then asked to pay extra for our mini awning. Perhaps small campervans, not requiring drainage etc, could be classed separately to the much larger units.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think will be easier for site managers to send us their testimonials on Pitchup.com site or even better through their extranet- by completing a form (very simple) on their extranet- or a link to a landing page with a form to complete. The point of this to have like an “action call” bottom to encourage them to send their testimonial and to make it easy and fast…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be good if sites, especially sites on farm land could offer a metal detecting area .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. let well behaved staffys and german shepherds come on your sites my babys have and never will bother anyone

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put available dates up first

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We already show available dates in calendars within each pitch type on each listing page, and show sites with availability first in search results. Were you having difficulty on the search page or listing page?

19. ive lost money booking with you...
    its not a lot, granted, and i'm not going to chase you for £1.50 but this rather an unfair practice to customers in my position.
    As a single person I booked a nights camping at Hendra in Newquay as it was the cheapest that was available on your site.
    The booking went through, my account was debited and the following day i received a phone call from Hendra telling me they are a family site and do not accept booking from individuals.
    I was refunded, but not the full amount. I assume that was…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The more info on a page the more the punter get's confused- too much info can cause a 'l give up feeling'
    Suggest you consider many of your ' readers' were born before the advent of computers- make it simple

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?