Help us improve! (provided by Uservoice)

Be honest, be brutal and be bold. We want to hear about any and all bugs, tweaks and new feature ideas! This clever little user feedback site allows you to leave suggestions and/or vote for those left by others. The votes create a rating system that helps us to identify the most pressing issues.

Help us improve! (provided by Uservoice)

Categories

1. It's an important consideration for all campers

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to search for tent sites that have electric hookup. Spent so much time seaching for sites with electric hook up, only to find its for tourers or caravans.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. every time I search for a tent site I keep coming up with caravan sites why can#'t people with tent needs find just tent sites.....don't care what other stuff is there when I get there, just need to know I can pitch a tent
    Also sick and tired of keying in Ulverston and getting sites up near keswick and coniston

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All sites in a tent search will accept tents. They may also accept caravans. You’d like a search for sites that only accept the tent category, and not motorhomes, glamping or tourers. Correct?

Re Ulverston sites, this is determined by what’s in the address – sometimes a site in an outlying village may have Ulverston as its postal town.

4. i thinking about perhaps maybe doing lots (like a month or two or until my 3 month visa runs out) of walking, with a tent. How much do I need to budget for "accommodation"?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There is a site behind where I live in breach of all planning permission where users go and have no idea! The users I have met are quite appalled that they had no idea. They would have liked to know before booking!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your message. Campsites do not necessarily need planning permission to operate however we react to any concerns raised. Without knowing which campsite you are referring to, it is difficult for us to implement your suggestion :-)

6. I don't want to have to tell the booking engine each time I use it that my tent requires a certain pitch size, nor do I want to say that I am 2 adults and 2 children (and their ages). When I book I generally need the same size pitch with or without electric hookup - so you should be able to remember that and only show me sites that can accommodate me!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A link on your account that allows you to chip away at the full price of the holiday in advance without being asked for money on a set date. Ie pay off £20 her or £40 there a week or fortnight

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there any way we can encourage customers to tell us their estimated

Please could you add a compulsory time of arrival (ETA) because when we receive the booking from you I still have to ring them up or send an email to ask them their ETA. I know you have it on your system but customers do not seem to be filling it in. Can you help at all?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put available dates up first

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. We already show available dates in calendars within each pitch type on each listing page, and show sites with availability first in search results. Were you having difficulty on the search page or listing page?

10. It's not clear whether campervans (e.g. a VW AutoSleeper) are classed as a motorhome or a tourer (which is what? A caravan?) or whether they are not allowed at all.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. for if you don't have a lot of space to put the banner. Or have a restricted amount of space.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. enable visitors to website to ask questions etc via live chat...try www.click4assistance.co.uk

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ...so that I can select a number of campsites that sound cool and narrow down my search

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Skegness fields site seems to accommodate twin wheeler Motorhome and cab and trailers units as they have 5 onsite this week (posted this because when booking it says no tag axle)and maybe deterring others 👍

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After inputting the dates in and available campsites are displayed once you choose the one you like it then tells you your dates are unavailable. Waste of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is normally a temporary issue when the campsite owner has just updated their allocation, or someone else has bought the last remaining pitch before you reach the final page. Are you seeing this on other pages or just Bucklegrove?

18. can you please edit our campsite name to Stonehenge Campsite

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We can change the name but facebook likes can only be attached to one URL, so these would be lost. Please confirm you still wish to go ahead. Could you also please amend your listing to clarify whether electric is included in the pod and campervan pitch: if so the extra should not be applied to those pitch types and the cost needs to be built into the pitch type. Please also state the policy on pup tents, awnings and gazebos for all pitch types. Thanks.

19. i think it would be a great idea to show the prices per night for a caravan or campervan & per person etc. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i search for hull, east yorkshire i get solihull, i search for yorkshire i get gloucstershire, i search north east england i get dorset? WTH?? i click to choose region - there is no map?? options show sort by price in one window, not in the next.... a really good idea guys and would have saved me a shed load of time but your site is rubbish!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?